Breaded Fish Fillets with Tartar Sauce - Zip some dinner onto the table with frozen fish fillets and your own homemade tartar sauce.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
sweet pickle relish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place fish fillets on a cookie sheet and into oven. Make note of the time.
- Mix together mayonnaise, pickle relish and lemon juice.
- Mince onion and stir into mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle in dill weed and pepper and mix well. Place in refrigerator.
- When fish fillets have baked for 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip. Return to oven and continue cooking for another 5 to 10 minutes until brown and firm.
- While fish browns, peel kiwi, slice and arrange on a plate with grapes and pineapple chunks.
- Remove fish fillets from oven and serve with chilled tartar sauce and fruit.