Make a delicious snack, dessert or breakfast by adding oatmeal and blueberries to an instant pancake mix.How many?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
complete pancake mix
quick cooking oatmeal
- In a mixing bowl, blend pancake mix and oatmeal. Beat in egg and cinnamon.
- Add milk and water and mix only to blend. Let batter sit for two minutes.
- Stir maple syrup into batter. Place margarine on griddle and heat to 300 degrees.
- Fold blueberries and walnuts into batter. Pour onto hot griddle to make 12 pancakes.
- Pancakes will be ready to turn when the bubbles appear in the batter on top and begin to pop to form craters. Second side will be brown in about 30 seconds.