Coarse black pepper spices up this oriental recipe of tender pork in a savory blend of saucesHow many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
quick brown rice
yellow bell pepper
rice wine vinegar
black bean sauce
coarse black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Heat water in a saucepan on high until boiling. Stir in instant rice, cover and reduce heat to low.
- While water is heating, cut pork into cubes. Brown in a wok or skillet over medium heat until brown.
- Dice onion, celery and yellow bell pepper and add to skillet. Sprinkle sesame oil over the top and stir to mix.
- In a measuring beaker, mix chicken broth, rice wine vinegar, black bean sauce and teriyaki sauce together. Stir in cornstarch and mix until blended.
- Pour liquid into skillet and stir. Sprinkle with pepper continue cooking and stirring until sauce is thickened and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice.