Make a quick skillet casserole with refrigerated biscuits, lean ground beef and cream of mushroom soup.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
lean ground beef
green pepper, chopped
cream of mushroom soup
- Brown beef in a deep skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle in garlic salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain any excess fat off the meat. Add chopped onions, garlic and green pepper and continue cooking over medium heat.
- Pour in cream of mushroom soup and corn. Add milk and stir.
- Place biscuits in oven and bake for about 8 minutes (about half the total cooking time suggested on the package).
- Remove biscuits from the oven and place on top of meat mixture bottom side up, crispy side down.
- Place casserole in the hot oven and bake until the biscuits are golden brown (about 5 to 7 minutes).