Sweet peppers sauteed with tender strips of beef served with oven-roasted red potatoesHow many servings?
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
small red potatoes
Italian salad dressing
yellow bell pepper
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into chunks and place in baking dish.
- Dice onion and garlic and add to potatoes.
- Drizzle Italian salad dressing over the top and sprinkle with Italian seasonings and pepper.
- Cover with foil and place in hot oven. Set timer for 30 minutes.
- When timer dings, remove potatoes from the oven, take off foil and stir. Replace, uncovered, into hot oven.
- In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add beef strips and saut.
- While beef cooks (stir often), cut peppers into strips and add to skillet.
- Chop cilantro and add to skillet along with oregano and lemon pepper.
- Continue cooking and stirring until beef reaches desired doneness. (For rare beef, start beef and peppers sauting together). Serve with potatoes.