Frozen stew vegetables and canned beef broth are perfect for whipping up everyone's favorite comfort food, beef stew.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
lean stew beef
frozen stew vegetables
red wine vinegar
- Brown beef in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir often.
- Pour water and red wine vinegar into the skillet, stir until pan drippings have loosened from the pan. Transfer to a saucepan.
- Add frozen vegetables to saucepan and turn heat on to medium.
- Dissolve cornstarch in beef broth and add to pan. Stir in frozen corn, pepper and oregano. Turn heat up to medium-high and heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cover and turn heat to low. Simmer for 20 to 40 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender. Serve with dinner rolls.