Beef Porcupines is an oven meal of ground beef and rice the kids will love, plus it is elegant enough for entertaining!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 45 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, rice, onion, garlic
salt, Italian seasonings and pepper.
- Mix well and shape into balls. Place in an oven-proof
- Combine water and tomato sauce and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Turn meatballs every 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before meatballs are done, slice bread and
spread with margarine. Place under broiler until lightly
- Serve with salad.