Make a ginger-lime dressing to pour over a salad of beans and salad greens. Serve with focaccia bread from the bakery.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
red wine vinegar
freshly ground ginger
garlic, crushed and chopped
canned kidney beans
canned garbanzo beans
- Mix together all ingredients for dressing except for
garlic. Place in a covered container and refrigerate.
- Arrange salad greens. Slice cucumber and mushroom and
add to salad along with tomatoes.
- Drain and rinse canned beans and add to salad.
- Crush garlic and then chop finely. Add to
- Shake dressing well and pour over salad and toss to mix. Sprinkle sunflower seeds over salad.
- Serve with focaccia bread.