Add some zing to canned beans by combining scrumptious baked beans with high-fiber black beans and canned jalapeno peppers, onions and bell peppers.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
canned black beans
canned baked beans
canned diced jalapeno peppers
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
green bell pepper
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and rinse black beans and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add canned baked beans to mixing bowl and stir to blend.
- Stir in canned, diced jalapenos
- Dice onion and peppers and blend into beans
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.