Your own home-made biscuits filled with bacon, egg and cheese. Yummy anytime of day!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
red bell pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn oven on to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss flour and baking powder. Cut in margarine until dough is pebbly.
- Add milk and form into a soft dough. Press dough out onto a floured surface and cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until brown.
- While biscuits bake, cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Turn often.
- While bacon cooks, prepare eggs.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Chop bell pepper and onion and blend into beaten eggs along with shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into a non-stick skillet turned on to medium heat. ( An egg mold can be used.) When one-side has cooked, flip and cook second side.
- Layer eggs and bacon onto split biscuits and serve with grapefruit halves.