Enjoy a tender baked potato topped with cheddar cheese, broccoli and bacon.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 15 minutes.
butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse potato and wrap in foil. Place in hot oven and bake until a fork can be inserted with ease (about 1 hour).
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Drain on a paper towel.
- Chop broccoli and place in a steamer basket. Cook over steam for 2 minutes.
- Remove potato from oven and cut a criss-cross slice in the top. Pull back skin and press butter or margarine into the flesh of the potato.
- Top potato with broccoli, grated cheddar cheese, bacon and sour cream.