Cheese salad dressing add flavor to BBQ breast of chicken. Spicy zucchini and tomatoes are served on the side.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
cheese salad dressing
- Place chicken onto grill sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Cook on one side for 10 to 15 minutes covered.
- Turn chicken and coat with remaining half the salad dressing. Cook another 8 to 10 minutes turn again and brush on remaining salad dressing.
- While chicken grills, slice tomato and zucchini and place in a saucepan. Cover with salsa, water, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium-high until moisture has been absorbed (5 to 10 minutes). Reduce heat to lowest setting and keep covered.
- Spread margarine over hoagie roll and place margarine side up onto grill, away from coals.
- When one side of bread is toasted turn and toast side with melted margarine.
- Serve chicken with bread, tomatoes and zucchini.