Change the Serving Size
2 ounces onion
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons & 1 teaspoon olive oil
1 pound sole
1 dash paprika
1 dash pepper
1 dash oregano
8 ounces tomato
1 pound frozen stir-fry vegetables
From kitchen to table in
- Mince garlic and onion and, using a skillet, saute in oil over medium heat until lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Place fish fillets in the skillet and cook over medium until one side is brown.
- While fish browns, prepare frozen stir fry vegetables according to package directions.
- Turn fish carefully and place onions and garlic over the top. Sprinkle with pepper, oregano and paprika.
- Dice tomatoes and place on fish fillets. When tomatoes are warm and second side of fish is browned, serve with vegetables.