Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Browse the Recipe Directories
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
frozen mixed vegetables
shredded cheddar cheese
butter or margarine
Grocery Shopping List for Salmon Pot Pie
- Pour chicken broth into a large saucepan, add frozen
vegetables and cook over medium heat until vegetables are
- Dissolve cornstarch in milk and stir into vegetables and
broth. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Drain canned salmon and stir into saucepan along with
grated cheese. Cook until thicken, stirring often.
- While salmon filling thickens, turn oven on to 400
- In a mixing bowl, blend flour and baking powder with a
- Add butter or margarine and with the fork blend it into
the flour mixture until pebbly.
- Add milk and form into a soft dough.
- Pour salmon filling into a baking dish.
- Roll biscuit dough out onto a floured surface and cut into strips. Crisscross dough strips on top of salmon filling.
- Bake in hot oven until biscuit crust is golden brown
(about 30 minutes).
Find more recipes in our free weekly newsletter
Biscuit Casserole is a delicious one-skillet meal made with
Nutritional information for
Salmon Pot Pie
made possible through the
use of the Living
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of