Easy, delicious and nutritious, this vegetable pasta meal uses canned chicken and diced tomatoes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
green bell pepper
canned diced tomatoes
- Pour oil into a skillet. Dice onions and green bell peppers and cook in oil over medium heat. Stir often.
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full of water for pasta. Place on stove and turn burner on to high.
- When onions become transparent, add canned tomatoes and water to skillet and season with oregano and rosemary. Stir to blend.
- Drain canned chicken and add to skillet. Stir. Turn heat to medium-low and continue to cook and stir while pasta cooks.
- Add pasta to boiling water. Stir and cook at a boil until pasta is tender (about 7 minutes).
- Drain and rinse pasta, add to sauce. Serve with salad.