Make a beefy pizza with a tortilla and canned italian tomatoes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
green bell pepper
canned, diced tomatoes Italian style
grated mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Turn off burner, drain fat from meat and return to skillet. Dice onion and green pepper and add to skillet.
- Turn heat back on to medium and cook for 2 minutes until onions are browned.
- Brush oil on tortilla and place on a cookie sheet, oiled side down.
- Spread tomatoes over the top of each tortilla.
- Layer meat mixture and then cheese onto tortilla.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly brown.