Spicy chicken in peanut sauce served with a spinach salad with tangy dressing.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
white wine vinegar
coarse ground pepper
boneless, skinless chicken
California salad dressing, divided
red pepper flakes
- Make salad dressing by combining the eight ingredients for the dressing together in a container with a lid. Cover tightly, shake and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut chicken into cubes. Place olive oil in a skillet and add chicken. Turn burner on to medium heat.
- Pour half the California salad dressing over
the top of the chicken. Stir and cook for five minutes.
- Add remainder of California salad dressing, water, chicken broth, soy sauce and peanut butter to skillet. Increase heat to medium-high.
- Slice carrots and add to skillet along with spaghetti. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and snow peas. Sprinkle in
red pepper flakes. Cover again and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes or until the spaghetti is tender.
- Meanwhile rinse and drain spinach leaves. Arrange with
bean sprouts, radish and onion. Take dressing from the refrigerator,
well and drizzle over salad.
- Sprinkle peanuts over chicken, vegetables
and pasta. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Serve with spinach salad.