This tender salmon is baked to perfection and accented by colorful rice.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
instant rice, cooked
red bell pepper
ranch salad dressing
non-stick cooking spray
- Prepare instant rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill weed and pepper. Brush over top of salmon. Place in oven.
- Dice onion and red bell pepper. Add to rice along with pea pods, bean sprouts and sunflower seeds.
- Turn burner on to medium and add margarine, Ranch salad dressing and lemon juice. Stir to mix while margarine melts.
- Sprinkle cilantro and pepper over rice and reduce heat to low.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with hot rice.