Fried chicken breast with a flavorful crispy coating teamed up with home-made pan fries and a side salad.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
Ranch salad dressing
red pepper flakes
olive oil to cover bottom of skillet
- Mix together Ranch dressing, ketchup, Worcestershire
sauce, lime juice and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken
and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least one hour.
- After marinating, dip chicken into flour to coat.
- Cook in oil over medium heat.
- Peel potato and cut into slices. Heat enough oil
to completely cover the bottom of a skillet over medium-high
- When oil is hot, add potato slices.
- Turn chicken. Continue cooking over medium heat.
- Turn fries to brown on both sides.
- When fries are golden, remove from oil and drain on paper
- Reduce heat under chicken to low and cover.
- Lightly brown peppers and onion in hot oil left from potatoes.
- Top chicken with peppers and onion. Serve with pan fries and side salad.