These simmered pork chops are so tender they melt in your mouth. With a side of potato salad from the deli, your dinner is easy and yummy.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
red wine vinegar
ranch salad dressing
canned green beans
deli potato salad
- Mix together tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, Ranch salad dressing, garlic, pepper, oregano and cilantro.
- Place pork chops in a shallow pan with a lid. Pour sauce over top.
- Heat to boiling, then cover and reduce to lowest temperature.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and turn burner up to medium.
- Place green beans in a saucepan and heat on medium. Season as desired.
- Serve with deli potato salad.