Crispy potato hash combined with canned salmon, salsa and sour cream make a scrumptious, easy meal.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
yellow bell pepper-save 1/2 for topping
non-stick cooking spray
- Peel potato and cut into small cubes.
- Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Heat to boiling, cover and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook until potatoes are tender about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Dice onion, garlic, celery and yellow bell pepper. Spray a skillet with non-stick spray, add vegetables and water and cook over medium heat until water has evaporated.
- Add potatoes and continue cooking, turning often until potatoes become lightly browned.
- Drain salmon and crumble into a mixing bowl. Add cilantro and pepper. Pour in potato mixture and stir to mix.
- Wipe out skillet, pour in oil and heat over medium-high until oil is hot.
- Pour potatoes and salmon into skillet. Cook over medium-high turning with a pancake turner until brown and crispy on both sides.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and remaining yellow bell pepper.