Hamburger, canned corn and potatoes in a creamy ranch sauce cooked in a skillet on your stovetop. It is kid-pleasing, easy and economical.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
extra lean ground beef
ranch salad dressing
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Peel potatoes, rinse and cut into thin slices.
- Break up the meat as it cooks. Meat is done when it is no longer pink. Turn off burner. Drain excess fat from ground beef, but do not wipe pan. Return meat to skillet.
- Add potato slices and drained canned corn to skillet. Cover with water and stir in ranch salad dressing.
- Turn heat on the medium-high, cover and allow to reach boiling. Turn heat down to medium-low and continue cooking, covered until potatoes are tender (about 30-40 minutes).
- Remove cover from meat and potatoes and turn heat up to medium. Using a wisk, thoroughly dissolve flour into milk. Stir into skillet. Sprinkle in pepper. Cook and stir until thickened. Enjoy!