Crispy vegetables and tender noodles combine with pork in a spicy asian sauce.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
angel hair pasta
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
citrus-flavored salad dressing
- Slice cauliflower, red and green peppers and onion. Set aside.
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high for pasta.
- In a wok or skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat until hot.
- Add chopped vegetables to skillet and stir until tender-crisp. Turn heat to low.
- In a beaker, mix together soy sauce, salad dressing, dried mustard and water.
Stir in cornstarch and mix until blended.
- Pour over vegetables in wok. Sprinkle with pepper. Add broccoli, cooked pork and snow peas.
- Break pasta and place in boiling water. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat under wok back to medium. Stir until sauce is thickened.
- Drain and rinse pasta. Pour sauce and vegetables over and serve.