This delicious cheese and chicken casserole is so easy to put together. Your family will love it!How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
grated parmesan cheese
Italian bread crumbs
shredded cheddar cheese
non-stick cooking spray
- Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender (8 to 10 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an oven-proof baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, Italian salad dressing, bread crumbs, lemon juice and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken and peas. Drain and rinse pasta and add to mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese over the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spoon chicken and pasta mixture into casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until all the moisture has been absorbed.