These peanut butter cookies are made with extra peanut butter. Yum!
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
10 tablespoons peanut butter
6 tablespoons margarine
1 cup sugar
1 ¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Measure peanut butter, margarine, sugar and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, thoroughly blend.
- Dump flour onto the peanut butter mixture and then sprinkle baking powder over the top.
- With the fork, blend the baking powder into the flour and then continue mixing until all the ingredients are completely blended.
- Shape into one-inch balls and place on a flat baking sheet two inches apart.
- With a clean fork, press a criss-cross pattern into the cookies, flattening them slightly. If the fork begins to stick to the dough, run it under cold water.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.