Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cookies
Everybody's favorite oatmeal raisin walnut cookie.
From kitchen to table in 25 minutes.
12 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups quick oatmeal
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flour
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together margarine, sugar, and eggs.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Sprinkle nutmeg, cinnamon and baking powder evenly over the top of the batter. Stir well to mix completely.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop onto cookie sheet in 1 inch balls.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until lightly brown (about 10 minutes).
Search What's For Dinner?