Mmmazing Crispy Casserole
Spicy ground beef,vegetables and cheeses in a crispy tortilla crust.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
crushed tortilla chips
ranch salad dressing
lean ground beef
dried onion soup mix
canned diced chilies
Monterey jack cheese
green bell pepper
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Mix together tortilla chips, Ranch salad dressing and water. Press into a baking dish.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain.
- When oven in hot bake tortilla crust at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grate cheeses, mix together and divide into two.
- Mince cilantro. Mix with beef, onion soup mix, chilies, and half of cheeses.
- Press mixture into tortilla-chip crust.
- Spread salsa over the top of the meat mixture. Dice green pepper and sprinkle over top. Cover with remaining cheeses and return to hot oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Dice and seed tomato, slice green onion and serve as a garnish for cooked casserole.