Everyone will be delighted as you serve up individual meat loaves with fluffy mashed potatoes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
lean ground beef
frozen mixed vegetables
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place potatoes into a saucepan, cover with water and heat to boiling.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together ground beef, gravy, water, stuffing mix, ketchup and egg.
- When potatoes begin to boil, cover with lid and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Tear off 6 inch sheets of aluminum foil to equal the number of meatloaves you are making and lay out shiny-side up. Place an evenly sized ball of meatloaf mixture in the center of each piece of foil. Wash your hands thoroughly and then pat and mold the meat into a loaf shape. Pull the edges of the foil up hold the loaf in shape but do not cover.
- Place the meatloaf packets in a baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and crispy on top.
- When meatloaves have cooked for 15 minutes, prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Pierce a potato cube with a fork to test for doneness. If not completely soft, turn heat up to medium high and boild until soft. Drain potatoes in a colander and place in a mixing bowl. Add milk and margarine and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Remove meatloaves from foil and serve with potatoes and vegetables.