Peanut butter baking chips are the pot of gold in buried in these chocolate cupcakes. Yummy!Makes 24 cupcakes
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
1 box devil's food cake mix (refer to package for additional ingredients)
1 10-ounce bag of peanut butter baking chips
1 can white cake frosting
24 paper cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake tins with paper liners
- Prepare cake batter according to package instructions
- Spoon one tablespoon of cake batter into each cup.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips over batter dividing them evenly between each cup.
- Spoon remaining cake batter evenly into each cup covering baking chips. (about 1 tablespoon each.)
- Bake in hot oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into one cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and frost with canned frosting.
- Each cake is now a snow-topped mountain of buried treasure!