Spicy beef and vegetables are on the table in less than 30 minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 25 minutes.
thinly sliced beef
canned corn, drained
canned black beans, drained
canned diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Chop beef into small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, dice celery and add to saucepan along with corn, black beans, tomatoes, onions and water. Season with dried cilantro.
- Turn burner on to medium high and heat until boiling. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Wrap jalapeno cheese roll in foil and place in hot oven.
- Cook stew until celery is tender (about 15 minutes) and serve with hot bread.