Citrus glazed chicken pieces served with kiwi slices and frozen peas.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 3 hours.
bone-in chicken parts
- Combine chicken broth, lime juice, water, dried tarragon and garlic powder in a container with a tight-sealing lid (or zip-lock bag). Add chicken parts and shake to mix. Refrigerate for at least two hours, shaking or turning two or three times during refrigeration.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and baste with marinade. Place in oven and return marinade to refrigerator. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until meat is cooked through. Turn and baste every 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel and slice kiwi and set aside in the refrigerator.
- When chicken is nearly done, prepare peas according to package directions.
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish and cover. Pour remainder of marinade and pan drippings into a saucepan. Stir in cornstarch and heat on medium high, stirring often, until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and arrange kiwi slices around edges. Serve with peas and bread.