Enjoy this quick and easy ham and cheese casserole flavored with crushed tortillas chipsHow many servings?
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
butter or margarine
shredded cheddar cheese
crushed tortilla chips
non-stick cooking spray
- Dice onion and ham. Melt butter or margarine over medium heat in a skillet and saute onion and ham until onion is tender.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg and stir in shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, milk and pepper.
- Transfer ham and onions from skillet to casserole dish. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top. Place in hot oven.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into casserole comes out clean and the top is brown.
- Serve with salad.