Garlic, rosemary, basil and oregano combine with lemon to make an easy baked chicken and potato recipe with the taste and benefits of the mediterranean diet.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
boneless skinless chicken breast
- Peel potatoes and slice into long strips. Set aside in a dish of cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together olive oil, water, lemon juice, chopped garlic, oregano, basil and rosemary.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish. Drain potatoes and place atop and around chicken.
- Pour olive oil mixture over the chicken and potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, turn chicken and place lemon slices on top. Return to oven.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with side salad.