Tangy red-wine vinegar and mingled herbs turn simple fried potatoes into fried potato salad.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
red wine vinegar
coarse ground pepper
- Scrub potatoes and boil in the skin until tender (about 20 minutes). Set aside until cool.
- Cook eggs in boiling water until hard-boiled (10 minutes or longer). Set aside.
- Slice potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl
- Chop cilantro, spinach, celery, cucumber and garlic and add to potatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, dill weed and basil. Pour over potatoes and toss gently to blend.
- Transfer potatoes to a skillet and turn heat on to medium. Cook until potatoes are brown, turning the potatoes occasionally. Remove shells from eggs. Slice the eggs, add them to the potatoes and serve.