Spicy tomatoes and vegetables served with fish and instant rice.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
red bell pepper
green bell pepper
canned diced tomatoes
- Dice onion, garlic and bell peppers and sauté in olive oil over medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add tomatoes and pepper to onion, garlic and peppers and stir to mix.
- Layer half the tomato mixture in a baking dish.
- Place fish on top and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Top with remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- When fish has baked for 15 minutes, prepare rice. In a saucepan, heat water on high until boiling. Stir in rice, cover and turn heat to low. Rice is done when all the moisture has been absorbed (about 5 to 10 minutes).
- Top rice with baked fish and vegetables.