Combine the omega 3 benefits of fish with the antioxidants in these colorful peppers and you have a healthy, delicious dinner ready in 30 minutes.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
dry onion soup mix
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
yellow bell pepper
red pepper flakes
- Add dry onion soup mix to water and heat to boiling.
- Cook fish filet in oil over medium-high heat.
- Add instant rice, cover and turn heat to low.
- Turn fish and reduce heat to low.
- Dice peppers.
- Flake fish with a fork. Watch for bones.
- Add peppers to fish and cook over medium heat.
- Pour rice over flaked fish and peppers. Season with red
pepper flakes, chives and cilantro.
- Spread margarine over both sides of bread. Brown in a
skillet on both sides.
- Serve toasted bread with rice and fish.