Cream cheese filling sandwiched between refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough bakes up into a delicious dessert bar.
From kitchen to table in 1 hour minutes.
2 eight-ounce packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 eighteen-ounce rolls refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, 1 softened 1 kept refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a rectangular baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high until blended and creamy. Set aside.
- Open the softened package of chocolate chip cookie dough and place in baking dish. Knead the dough with your hands to soften and press into the pan completely covering the bottom.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the flattened cookie dough.
- Open the second package of refrigerated cookie dough. Cut the dough into slices and arrange on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until cookie crust is golden brown.
- Cool completely, cut into bars and serve.