Turn leftovers into dinner with deviled egg potato salad and minced turkey sandwiches.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
green bell peppers
red wine vinegar
coarse ground pepper
Italian salad dressing, low fat
- Scrub potatoes, place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover and cook on medium-high until potatoes are soft (about 40 minutes). Reduce heat slightly if the pot begins to boil over.
- Submerge potatoes in cold water to cool.
- Chop cilantro, spinach, green bell peppers, cucumber and garlic and place in a large mixing bowl. Remove skin from potatoes, cut into chunks and add to vegetables in mixing bowl.
- In a beaker or small bowl, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, dill weed and basil. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Add deviled eggs and stir gently. Place in refrigerator
- Mince turkey and place in a mixing bowl. Chop tomato and onion very fine and add to turkey. Mix in mayonnaise, Italian salad dressing and pepper. Blend well and spread onto bread. Serve with Deviled Egg Salad.