Creamy whipped potatoes filled with a colorful variety of peppers are a perfect match for crispy oven-broiled fish.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
red bell pepper
orange bell pepper
ranch salad dressing
butter or margarine
non-stick cooking spray
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks. Place in a saucepan and completely cover with water.
Turn burner on to high.
- When water boils, cover potatoes and reduce heat to low. Cook until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes cook, dice onion, peppers and garlic and set aside.
- Crush crackers and melt butter or margarine for fish.
- In a flat dish or pan, mix crushed crackers, dill weed and garlic salt well.
- Dip fish fillet in melted butter and then roll in cracker crumbs to coat.
- Coat broiler rack with non-stick cooking spray. Place coated fish fillets on rack broil in oven.
- Drain water off potatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, ranch salad dressing, lime juice, dill weed and cilantro.
Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until creamy.
- Turn fish and broil other side.
- Fold onion, peppers and garlic into potatoes. Serve with crispy fish.