This mexican seafood recipe will delight your whole family. Crab meat, cheese, peppers, spinach and a secret sauce served between two crispy tortillas.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
canned crab meat
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
Thousand Island dressing
grated pepper jack cheese, divided
- Drain crab meat and set aside.
- Dice onion, peppers and cilantro. Place vegetables in a non-stick skillet along with salsa, Thousand Island dressing, lemon juice and dill weed. Turn heat on to medium and stir in crab meat.
- Pour olive oil into an electric griddle and turn heat on to 350 degrees (or medium-high stovetop heat).
- On a breadboard or other flat surface lay out one tortilla. Sprinkle half the cheese over the tortilla. Spoon crab and vegetable mixture evenly over cheese.
- Arrange spinach leaves over the top of the crab and vegetables. Sprinkle remaining cheese over spinach and top with second tortilla.
- Using a wide pancake turner, carefully transfer quesadilla to hot oil. Cook until one side is golden brown and then flip and brown second side. Turn heat to low and cover for one minute to completely melt cheese.
- Use a pizza wheel to cut into slices.