Cheese and rice casserole filled with healthy vegetables.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 15 minutes.
frozen green beans
processed American cheese
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour vegetable broth into casserole dish. Stir in rice and place in oven.
- Dice zucchini and celery. Place in a bowl with green beans, corn and peas.
- Combine processed cheese and milk in a saucepan and heat on low stirring constantly as cheese melts.
- Pour melted cheese into bowl with vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper, sage and tarragon. Mix well.
- Remove casserole dish with rice from oven. Pour cheese and vegetables into casserole dish and stir to mix. Return to oven and bake for 1 hour or until contents are firm and the top is golden brown.