Eggs and green chilies combine with corn tortillas to create an easy, fluffy casserole.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 15 minutes.
condensed cream of mushroom soup (15 ounce)
canned diced chilies
green bell peppers
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into wedges.
- Mix together soup, chilies and eggs. Beat well.
- Grate cheese.
- Dice peppers and onions and mix with cheese.
- Layer casserole dish with half the tortilla wedges, half the soup mixture and half the cheese and vegetables. Repeat with a second layer of each.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes and green onions. Place on top of casserole and serve..