Chicken Strips Con Queso
You deserve a special treat! Crispy chicken strips and French-fried potatoes with a spicy con queso dip.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
frozen french fries
condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Turn oven on to 400 degrees.
- Spread French fries on a cookie sheet. Place in oven.
- When fries have cooked for 15 minutes, add chicken strips
to the cookie sheet with the fries. Continue cooking at
- After the chicken strips have cooked for 7 minutes, turn
them and return to oven.
- Mix cheddar cheese and salsa together in a small saucepan
and heat over medium-low. Stir often.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Search What's For Dinner?