Cook this easy chicken quesadilla recipe in hot olive oil for a light and crispy tortilla.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
cooking oil to cover the bottom of the pan
- Shred cheese, drain chicken and dice vegetables.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet, enough to just cover the bottom. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Place one tortilla on a flat surface. Layer half the shredded cheese, chicken, vegetables and remaining cheese onto the tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top.
- Use a wide pancake turner to carefully place the quesadilla in the hot oil.
- When the first side is brown, flip the quesadilla with the pancake turner.
- Brown the other side. Cut into slices with a pizza cutter.