Angel hair pasta topped with chicken in a delicious sauce of tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and onions. Serve with refrigerated bread sticks.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
boneless chicken breast
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
canned diced tomatoes, drained
angel hair pasta
- Dice chicken and brown in oil over medium heat in a skillet.
- Dice zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and Anaheim pepper and add to skillet. Turn heat to low.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat to boiling. While water heats, continue with the following steps.
- Prepare bread sticks according to package directions.
- Drain tomatoes and add to chicken and vegetables in skillet. Turn heat back up to medium.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour over chicken and vegetables. Heat at a low boil stirring often.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender
(5 - 10 minutes).
- Pour thickened sauce over pasta and serve with hot breadsticks.