Fresh ginger in a cabbage, chicken and cauliflower stir fry served over rice.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
fresh minced ginger
instant brown rice
- Drain canned chicken and place in a non-stick skillet.
- Chop cauliflower and add to skillet. Turn heat on
to medium and stir.
- Mince ginger and add to skillet, stirring again.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth and stir into
skillet. Sprinkle with dill weed and pepper and stir again.
- Slice cabbage and add to skillet. Continue to cook over medium heat and stir often until thickened.
- While the broth in the skillet thickens, heat water in a
saucepan on high for rice.
- When water boils, stir in instant rice and cover. Turn heat under rice to lowest setting.
- Turn heat under skillet to medium-low and continue to stir occasionally. Mince spinach leaves and add to skillet.
- After rice has cooked for 5 minutes, lift cover and fluff with a fork. Rice is done when all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve rice topped with chicken and vegetables along with