Make an oatmeal cookie recipe, add butterscotch baking chips, spread it into a rectangular cake pan and bake.
From kitchen to table in 25 minutes.
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 cups butterscotch chips
non-stick cooking spray
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Spray a rectangular baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together, butter or margarine, sugars and eggs until creamy.
- Fold oatmeal into sugar mixture. Dump flour on top and sprinkle baking powder and spices evenly over the top. Blend well.
- Fold butterscotch chips into batter and then pour into baking pan. Spread evenly and place in oven..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool, cut into bars and enjoy.