Flavorful pasta salad with chicken and loads of vegetablesHow many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour.
bow tie pasta
red bell pepper
grated parmesan cheese
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high until boiling. Pour in pasta and continue cooking over high heat stirring often. (If pan begins to boil over, reduce heat slightly. )
- Drain chicken and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Dice bell pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic and add to chicken .
- When pasta has cooked for 8 minutes, check for doneness. Pasta is done when no white strip appears in the center when bitten . (Cool pasta before biting.)
- Drain and rinse pasta and add to chicken and vegetables. Stir in sugar snap peas.
- Sprinkle Italian seasonings and lemon pepper over the top and stir.
- Dice tomato and blend into salad. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over and lightly blend.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.