Banana Muffins with Sunflower Seeds
Moist and delicious banana muffins with sunflower seeds.
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cooking oil
2 ripe bananas
1 cup flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 dash cloves
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray muffin tins with non-stick
- Beat egg, sugar and olive oil together. Add banana and
mash into egg mixture.
- Dump flour on top and sprinkle baking
powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves over flour.
- With a fork, blend baking powder and spices into flour,
slowly mixing dry ingredients into egg and banana mixture
- Add milk and stir briskly to form a soft batter.
- Fold in sunflower seeds.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup to fill muffin tins.
- Place in hot oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes clean.