Sloppy Joes baked in a flaky biscuit crust made with biscuit baking mix.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
lean ground beef
sloppy joe sauce
shredded cheddar cheese
biscuit baking mix
- In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce and turn heat to lowest setting.
- In a mixing bowl combine biscuit baking mix and milk and stir until blended.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide biscuit dough into balls equal to the number of servings.
- Roll each ball out flat. Place flattened dough on wax paper squares.
- Sprinkle cheese over biscuit dough and place meat into the center.
- Fold dough around cheese and meat. (Dough may not completely cover filling.) Place a pancake turner over the folded part of the dough and lift by sliding your hand under the wax paper. Flip and place on a baking sheet, sliding pancake turner out from under dough after placing on baking sheet.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 10 minutes or until biscuit dough is golden brown